Visual content demands attention and people love it. Here are three quick tips to inject visuals into your social personality.
- Use Photos – use photos to engage your audience, show your personal side, let them know how you see the world.
- Use Video – with video, you can educate your customers about your product or service and let them get to know you even better.
- Use Infographics – infographics allow you to tell a more interesting story with your data beyond just facts and numbers.
Are you using visuals to share you message? If you are not, you should be.
Studio Hill Design is proud to launch a new website for Albuquerque’s Nob Hill Acupuncture. Nob Hill Acupuncture combines ancient wisdom with cutting-edge modern science to maintain and restore health. We designed the website with a warm and comforting color palette that invites visitors to learn how integrated medicine and acupunture combine to create balanced, healthy, and satisfying lives. With the website designed, developed, and launched, we will be turning our effort towards Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Albuquerque Website Design at it’s finest; from none other than Studio Hill Design.
In case you hadn’t noticed, it is just about holiday time. Hopefully, you have already begun to implement a marketing strategy for this busy time of year. It is your opportunity to see your bottom line to go from red to black. In this this tight economy, it is more important than ever that you get your word out there early and with a clear goal; to continue to serve your current client base with the quality they have come to expect from your services and to acquire new clients for the coming year. Here are three simple steps to get you started.
- Create an email and/or mailer offering winter a promotion to all your customers.
- Send follow up letters for unaccepted proposals. Find all the proposals that you created in the last 6 months that were not accepted and re-market the proposal offering a winter discount for the work to be done during the month of January.
- Reactivate old clients. Find all the customers in your database that haven’t requested services in a year or more and send them a winter special.
The holiday season is a great time to reach out without some of the awkward peskiness that can occur at other times of the year.
But you need to start now!
And remember, step up your customer service. You can really stand out during this potentially stressful time of year by providing a quick and understanding response time.
If you need more ideas, call us. It’s that simple.
One of the most influential books on color ever published, Josef Albers’s Interaction of Color is now available as an amazing iPad app. Check it out. Have fun. Play! http://yupnet.org/interactionofcolor/
Over the years, Studio Hill Design has built a lot of websites – many of them in WordPress. Powering over 60 million sites worldwide, WordPress has become one of the world’s best blogging and CMS platforms available. But, if you cannot remember the last time you updated the core software that runs your website, you could be facing security risks while at the same time missing out on key upgrades and functionality such as increased SEO.
83% of hacked WordPress sites are not upgraded. Unless you are running the most current version of WordPress you should be concerned.
Your website is an ongoing investment that should be secure and we want to assure that happens – seamlessly. Updating your website yourself can cause errors and damage to your website if you are behind on updates. We recommend that someone who knows your website and knows the issues that can arise from updating WordPress do the update for you.
We, of course, would be happy to evaluate your website for you if you think your site might be at risk. Regardless of what platform your website is running, keep it up to date. Protect your investment.